Friday, August 17, 2007

Great House I Found in Last Summer

It was in my last summer, I along with my family members gone for a vacation, to one of my favorite places, the largest city in Canada, Toronto. We stayed there for 45days and visited many places and at last I can say we enjoyed a lot. We have bhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifeen to The Ex, Dirty Dancing, Bingemans, Neilson Park, Harlequin Cruise, Sedso, Royal Botanical garden and many more.

We stayed at Gardiner Express, which is very near to beach. It is necessary to mention that I found this house in an internet search and booked it for our vacation. It was such a nice house, that we never felt that we were in some visiting country. Every thing was available, and the location is too good to see. As it is very near to beach, we quite often gone there and had our time memorable. The house which we were in is in a location where by which it is very convenient to move to any place, the nice site from the windows, Oh God!! How can I forget those sceneries?


No comments: