Wednesday, August 8, 2007

How I use Internet for Shopping

I hate to park my vehicle in front of retail stores where I hardly find space. Cities are overcrowded. People have less time to visit stores and buy needed things. Everything is packaged under certain quality standards. Probably in this situation “Click Here”, “Just Click” works. Internet shopping is perfect when you know exactly what you want. It saves having to march round the shops looking for the item and there are even sites that search for the cheapest price on offer. Credit card numbers might be vulnerable, but a sales assistant can just as easily steal your card number as a hacker can.

I am proud to be among the one in the 70% on US households who shop in the internet. Recently I came to know this news in an article that too I found it in Internet. For every now and then internet became, now a days, an essential source. Same the case in my case, I use internet for news, shopping, entertainment, music, information, business, investments, any many more as a common citizen. But I make it special when it comes to shopping. I am stressing on this because, believe it or not 90% of my money I spend goes through internet. Remaining 10% include fuel expenses for my car and for any sudden shopping. I select my dressing patterns, office furniture, favorite music, information on house hold utilities, children education information, investment decisions thorough financial consultants, etc.

I often go to movies in the weekends with my family for which I buy tickets online, I send gifts to my friends through online, the system I am using now to write this blog also bought through online.

No comments: