Wednesday, August 1, 2007

2007 Audi A4

To begin with - this is my 4th Audi after A6 2.7T, A6 3.0, Q7 3.6. My dad just bought one and its handles like an f1 car and with sport mode. I just love it. It drives silky smooth and has very little wind noise with the top up. I looked at almost every convertible on the market, including Mercedes, BMW, and V.W, and this is the overall best value. If you are in the market for a great car, defiantly put the Audi A4

Exterior styling and Interior designs are too good to start mentioning with. Performance and Comfort of 2007 Audi A4 is very much satisfies one. With the sport suspension system, it gives good performance. Even in very tight corners it can be well controlled and can be driven with confidence without applying breaks. Coming to breaks system, this car will stop on with in no time after applying breaks with very much control over the vehicle. I can loudly say that it gives value to our money. I never hesitate or have any second thought in recommending 2007 Audi A4 to recommend to anyone.

No comments: