Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Favorite Music

When I go to the mall for music, you won't find me stuck in just one section of Record. That's because I like all kinds of music! I like music so much that when I'm at work, I keep the radio on all day. I prefer to listen rock and Jazz music when I’m feeling tired and when I’m alone I feel like to listen slow musical songs. I like instrumental songs at the parties as the noise is crowd makes me irritate. Rap songs and remixes, I always enjoy listening and I even hum in my own styles sometimes. I prefer listening to Designer music when I feel stress, fatigue, and to enhance emotional well being and mental clarity.


Welcome to my favorite music page. Here you will find music those of my favorite artists which also reflect my eclectic taste in music. The list is ordered alphabetically, which means I have not ranked these albums. Picking just twelve is hard enough as it is.

  • A Love Supreme by John Coltrane
  • A Night On Earth - Crazy P
  • Alchemy - Dire Straits
  • Birth of the Cool by Miles Davis
  • Life of Agony: "River Runs Red"
  • Never Never Land by U.N.K.L.E.
  • New Gold Dream by Simple Minds
  • Oh My God! What Have I Done? - Hell on Wheels
  • Ryan Adams – Heartbreaker
  • Sonic Purpose EP - Hard Rock Sofa
  • Songs In The Key Of Life - Stevie Wonder
  • Ten - Pearl Jam

No comments: