Monday, August 20, 2007

My Branded Accessories

All the items I purchase, whether it is food, clothing, durables, accessories, anything I go for branded items. But I am not a brand loyal to any particular brand. I try many brands; I keep changing all the times. Analog shirts and jeans, Nike shoe are my all time favorite brands. I have 5 Nixon 4 Quicksilver and 4Rip Curl watches. Sessions belts, I always found a royal look in them. Electric sunglasses bought electrifying look for my face. Dragon canvas Wallet one of my good looking wallets that I have. I love Volcom fleece jackets and leather jackets, and I mostly use Volcom and Element Blazers and suits. I like Ambiguous, KR3W, Matrix, RVCA, Volcom Jeans very much. 686, Burton, Patagonia, Planet Earth, and reef Knits I wear all the time. Caps from Almost, Independent, Channel Islands, Element, Reef, I don’t know how many I bought till now, but I bring at least 3 caps every month.

No comments: